Our Ad Manager offers 3 pricing models to choose from:
- CPM (Cost-per-Mille, also called Cost-per-Thousand Impressions) - This is the most common model where the publisher gets paid for every one thousand ad displays.
- CPC (Cost-per-Click) - Publishers earn based on the ad's number of clicks.
- CPD (Cost-per-Day) - Advertisers pay a fixed amount for their ad to be displayed for an entire day.
Using a CPM Pricing Model
You should choose a CPM model on Sevio AdManager if the advertisers' goals are related to:
- Brand Exposure: If advertisers aim to maximize brand exposure and visibility, CPM is the go-to choice. They pay for every thousand impressions, making it ideal for creating broad awareness.
- Display Advertising: CPM is commonly used for display advertising, focusing on getting your message in front of a large audience.
Using a CPC Pricing Model
You can pick a CPC model on Sevio AdManager if the advertisers' goals are related to:
- Performance-Driven: If your advertisers' campaign is performance-driven and they want to pay only for actual engagement, CPC is the way to go. They pay for each click on the ad.
- Directing Traffic to Websites: CPC is effective for campaigns to drive traffic to specific websites or landing pages.
Using a CPD Pricing Model
You can select a CPD model on Sevio AdManager if the advertisers' goals are related to:
- Time-Sensitive Promotions: CPD is perfect for time-sensitive promotions or events where advertisers want their ads to have maximum exposure throughout the day.
- Fixed Budget: If your advertiser has a fixed daily budget and wants to control costs while ensuring continuous visibility, CPD is a strategic choice.
How to set a Pricing Model
You can set a pricing model while creating an ad item, or you can change it later while editing an already-created one.
1. Set a Pricing Model for a New Ad Item
- In the Ad Item tab, press the Add Ad Item button.
- Name your Ad Item (not visible to the audience).
- Select the Ad Item Status.
- In the Schedule & Pricing tab, select the one that fits your needs from the Pricing Model section.
- Finish the entire process of adding an ad item and save it.
2. Set Another Pricing Model for an Existing Ad Item
- From the Ad Item tab, click the Settings button next to the ad item you want to change.
- Go to the Schedule & Pricing tab and choose another Pricing Model for your ad item.
- Save the ad item.
Once you've completed and saved the new or existing ad item and selected the best pricing model for you, the ad item for your chosen campaign will be successfully updated or added to your Ad Items menu under that advertiser.