After successfully adding an advertiser to your account, you can proceed to create a campaign for that advertiser.
- Navigate to the Advertisers tab in the left-hand menu.
- Select an advertiser.
- Access the Campaigns section from the header bar.
- Click the Add Campaign button to create a new campaign.
Setting up an Advertiser Campaign
After you press the Add Campaign button, a new window will appear, allowing you to set up the campaign for your advertiser. The setup process is straightforward, consisting of a few simple steps.
1. Insert a name for your campaign - e.g., Summer Special Deals Campaign.
2. Select the campaign status:
- Active - Once the campaign is created, it will start running immediately.
- Paused - The campaign will automatically be set to “Paused”. To deliver it you will have to update it from the Campaign Settings later.
3. Type in the advertiser domain
4. Select a category your advertiser belongs to - e.g. if your advertiser is a stock exchange, you can choose Stocks as a category.
Once you finish these steps, the new campaign for your chosen advertiser will be created and included in your Campaigns menu under that advertiser.